Published by Writer's Digest Books
Mystery writer Shannon OCork helps you start right at the beginning with your first sinister thought and takes you all the way through to the end, where Good always conquers Evil. You'll learn the finer points of:
- identifying a plot, not just a situation
- getting over the "hump" of the opening line
- developing a series character versus a "one shot" character
- hiding the "bad guy"
- scattering "red herrings" thoughout your book to head off your reader
- marketing your compelling mystery
This is a used book in great condition. No creases or tears. There is a small amount of highlighted text throughout the book.