• 20 Game Pieces (10 two inch assembled characters that split into two)
• 20 Memory Match-up Cups
• Storage Case which doubles as a Game Base/Board
• Instruction Sheet
How to Play....
Think you can remember where the Spider-Man & Friends are?
1. Open the storage case and unpack your Spider-Man & Friends Memory Match-up game.
2. Turn the opened storage case over and it becomes the base of your Memory Game.
3. Your Spider-Man & Friends Memory Match-up Characters come in two parts. Separate the two parts by gently twisting and pulling them apart.
4. Mix up the game pieces and put each one into its own Memory Match-up Cup.
5. Place the Cups on the game base then, if you‛re playing with friends, decide who goes first.
6. The first player lifts two cups, one at a time, to see the Character parts underneath.
a. If the parts form a whole Character match (the correct top and bottom together) the player keeps the Character, takes the Cup off the Game Base, and takes
b. If the parts do not form a whole Character, the Cups are replaced over the Character pieces (players try to remember which parts were under the cups) and
it‛s the next player‛s turn.
7. The game ends when the Game Base is empty of Cups and Characters.
8. The player with the most Characters at the end of the game wins!
This game is in good condition and it comes from a non-smoking home. If your kids enjoy memory games they will love this one. Please email any questions you may have. Thank you!