The Sri Chakra or Shri Yantra is a yantra formed by nine interlocking triangles that surround and radiate out from the central (bindu) point, the junction point between the physical universe and its unmanifest source.It represents the goddess in her form of Shri Lalitha Or Tripura Sundari, "the beauty of the three worlds". Four of the triangles point upwards, representing Shiva or the Masculine. Five of these triangles point downwards, representing Shakti or the Feminine.
Sriyantra is one of the most auspicious, important and powerful Yantras. Its archetypal form is a ladder of spiritual ascent for the seeker. Viewed from the center outwards, the Shree Yantra is a diagram of the Hindu vision of the evolution of the cosmos.
Benefits of Kanak Dhara Yantra:
Sri Yantra for Luck and Prosperity.
The sri yantra is regarded as the supreme yantra.
Any yantra ever designed is but a part or fraction of the sri yantra, it both includes and transcends all yantras ever made, and no yantra existing can not be found in the sri yantra.
The benefits of all yantras are therefore to be found individually and collectively in the sri yantra.
The sri yantra confers luck, prosperity and fame.
Despite this asymmetrical aspect, the diagram gives an aura of perfect symmetry.
The upward pointing triangles are shiv triangles, and the downward pointing ones are shakti.
The sri yantra should always face the west, placed in the east.
It can be placed in your temple at home, on your worktable, in your cash box or, if you like, even in your wallet or purse.
What is Bhojpatra ?
Bhojpatra is layer of a sacred tree known as Bhoj.All Vedic Yantras are made of Bhojaptra and then they are energised/pran pratishtha or abhimantrit to get the desired effect. A general looking Bhojpatra Yantra is actually a sacred yet powerful mean which power sign it’s deity having abnormal effects. The people of India are directed by rishis and munis to pray their Lords and dieties in the form of different Bhojpatra Yantras to get protection from different troubles like diseases, loans, business, service, job, marriage, friendship, children and black magic etc.
• Astromuni has come over with a deep study of these Yantras duly written & energized on Bhojpatras. As of now, our panel of astrologer and the Vedic Professionals has worked on 18 different Yantras on Bhojpatra and has discovered unimaginable results. Or in simple words miracles have been noticed.
This Yantra is laminated for long life
How to use this bhojpatra for the maximum effect ?
1. Start with a positive thought after taking bath
2. Best place for this is worship room ( Puja ghar) and while sitting face East.
3. Perform regular worship and keep remembering Lord Ganesha and your family god.
4. Place yantra in front of the gods
5. Sprinkle some water with flowers / leaf and clean the Yantra with a clean cloth
6. Worship the yantra with kum kum , chawal , and flowers
7. Close the eyes and ask lord to energize the yantra with all the spiritual powers and come and reside in that